Q: How do I request more Theatro communicators?
To request more Theatro communicators please contact Theatro Customer Support.
Q: When/how do I return the Communicators to Theatro?
- Please Theatro Customer Support. Once you speak live with Theatro Tech Support personnel, you may be asked to conduct a few operational steps to troubleshoot the item.
- If we're not able to fix it by phone, Theatro Tech Support ship you replacement communicators immediately, in advance of you returning the defective units.
- Theatro's shipping schedule is as follows:
- Theatro ships on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday utilizing UPS two-day delivery.
- For tickets opened Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, communicators will ship on the following Monday.
- The exception to this shipping schedule is when there are not enough operating units available for every employee during a shift (concurrent peak users), Theatro will make every effort to ship units the day the ticket is opened to ensure all employees are connected during the shift.
- Please contact Theatro Tech Support if any replacement units fail to respond as expected.
- If replacement hardware has not been placed in the charging rack within 24 hours of delivery to your store, Theatro Tech Support will contact the Operations Manager to locate the package to assist getting the replacement units online.
The shipping box with your replacement communicators will contain a packing slip and a return shipping label to return the defective units, in the same box, back to Theatro. The packing slip will list the confirmed defective units as well as any units that have been offline for a period of time that Theatro Support has determined should be returned. Your assistance in returning defective hardware in the same day is critical for your inventory management.